Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eunbi Lee

I still remembered our first good time been together.

You and me.

During orientation, we're in the same group of Decatur tour. We're walking together and taking many good pictures.  On that time, you're wearing a black t-shirt and a short jeans.







And I remembered what was our topics. We talked mostly about Samsung devices.
You told that Samsung devices is made from your country, Korea.

Then, we're heading to the pharmacy, CVS. 
It was raining heavily during the evening.
We have no umbrella to shed ourselves.
Finally, we have been caught by the rain.
We're wet.


We stopped by at the yogurt tap.





This was taken by you! 
And.. your picture. 







After all, we have been as good friends.
We share our stories.
Good or bad.


You are always worry about your body weight.
You eat a lot when you are stress with homework.
You can play piano very well.
You also have some issues with your health.
I really hope you can fix it very soon.


And me... You know my story. *sigh
Thanks for always comfort me.

I appreciate your friendship.
Have a good semester, bestie!






1 comment:

Eunbi said...

Muna~~~ I was really touched. I could remember all the time that we met and played together. and you know me so well :D And thank you so much to worry me +_+
You have warm heart!!! I am really really sad..... because I cannot meet you any more but as I said to you I am sure that we can meet someday!!!
I also have a blog too! I will post about you soon if you are okay~~ and I will tell you my blog adress!!!
Thank you
Love,
Eunbi~