Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fall Break 2012



I spent my entire Fall break with Vanessa, Kiara and Haseena.
All of these awesome girls are freshmen at Agnes.
We went to five places as we managed to get city passes for affordable prices.
A city pass only costed for $70. 
It was really affordable and CHEAP instead of paying separately for the entries.


The interesting places that we visited are:
~Zoo Atlanta
 ~World of Coca-Cola
~Georgia Aquarium
~CNN
~Fernbank Museum

Destination #1: Zoo Atlanta

p/s: at the zoo entrance

 p/s: Welcome to the zoo! Booo....




p/s: busy of taking pictures. lol

p/s: lion overlook! but poor us. the lions slept at this time.

p/s: me and Haseena became kangaroos.








p/s: We are at the bird's house

 p/s: the most exciting features that I wanted to see!

p/s: a baby panda is playing with her mama.

 p/s: a cute baby girl is looking at the sheep. 

p/s: I like this picture! 

 p/s: Kiara 

 p/s: Haseena

p/s: We are waiting for a MARTA bus to get back home. 
Tired faces after walked around the zoo about two to three hours!





There are lots of pictures at the zoo especially animal pictures, but I select a few of them in order to save time. Vanessa also didn't go to the zoo because she had other thing to do.  
I hope this is enough to describe our fun time at the zoo. 
I will write up about the other four places in the next entry. 
See you! :)


No comments: